The IDSSC has called the most important specialists in the world. Our mission is to be a neutral reference standards worldwide diving. For more safety in all lines of diving.
IDSSC CUBA Consultant
E-mail: Read the QR code
Mobil Phone: +53 52836534 (CUBA)
Facebook: Alfredo Contreras Guitian
• ACUC Instructor Trainer Evaluator International (Since 1997)
• CMAS Instructor ***
• ADVANCED INSTRUCTOR (BSAC)
• EANx Gas Blender Instructor (IANTD)
• EANx Instructor (IANTD)
Trainer Instructor in the following specialties ACUC:
• Night Diving
• Cave Diving
• First AID
• Oxygen Provider
• Underwater Photo-Video
• Maintenance equipment
• Cave Diver III (CMAS).
• 32 years as a diver and 26 of them as a diving instructor.
• He can provide detailed information on all dive sites Cuba.
• Cartographer and cartoonist.
IDSSC USA Consultants
Email: Read the QR code
355 Phillips Road, Clifton Twp, Pennsylvania 18424
• International Training Director for all open-circuit sport, tech, cave,
freediving and technician programs offered by the Professional Scuba
Association International (PSAI) an ISO 9001 certified training agency
• 34 years diving with 100+ scuba and aquatics safety certifications
• Awards for 7,500+ lifetime dives and 1000+ cave dives
• 26 years teaching scuba in 9 countries having trained 625+ students
• Developed 20+ diver certification programs for two training agencies
• Board of directors for 6 organizations
• Co-Founder and president of the East Coast Freediver Club
• Expert travel guide for the St. Lawrence Seaway, Florida and Bahamian
Cave Diving, the Florida Keys, Cayman Islands, and Southern California