The IDSSC has called the most important specialists in the world. Our mission is to be a neutral reference standards worldwide diving. For more safety in all lines of diving.
IDSSC Chile Consultant
E-mail: Read the QR code
Mobil Phone: +56994368562
• Daniel dive since 1992, in 1993 I do the Diving course
Tactical (Chilean Navy Seals) and later for several years performed
In the units of divers and for two years as Head of Course of the
Tactical Divers of the Navy of Chile.
• In the course of time I participate in the main search for a shipwreck
Historic in Chile up to those years. Then I participate in another series of activities
of dives in historical shipwrecks, all mainly deep. Doing
expeditions during these years to the Emerald Corvette sunk in Iquique,
The SMS Dresden sunk in the island of Robinson Crusoe, Shipwrecks in the Channels
of the South of Chile, near the Strait of Magellan among many other expeditions.
• In 2013 I conducted the Nitrox and Trimix Blender course at IANTD in San Diego, USA.
• During that time make specializations in Technical Diving, rebreathers and gas mixer.
In the year 2014 he became Instructor of the TDI and SDI, expanding with it the courses
and means available to improve teaching in diving.
• During 2015, I made several retraining and courses, in Technical Diving and rebreathers
at the Rubicon Diving Center, Lanzarote, Spain. With the Rebreather JJ-CCR
took the course of ANDI "Rebreathers Explorer - L5 CCR". To subsequently be certified as
Instructor of the Rebreather happening to be ANDI Chile, like Instructor L2 and of rebreathers JJ-CCR
and Instructor Trainer.