Brennan has been diving for over 30 years and has made dives on 5 continents. His scuba experience includes recreational, technical (including trimix and cave), and scientific diving.
• SDI/TDI Instructor Trainer
• NAUI Course Director
• SEI/PDIC Instructor Trainer
• IDEA Course Director
• ProTec Instructor Trainer
• IDEA/PSDA Public Safety Instructor Trainer
• ITDA Technical Trainer Assessor
• NSS-CDS Instructor
Brennan is a military veteran with 25 years in the medical field.
Brennan started his dive training while pursuing degrees in Marine Biology and Ichthyology in south Florida